MORTGAGE TALK WEDNESDAY WITH DANIELA SERENA
It pays to use a mortgage broker. Not exactly sure what we do? Once you read this, you will probably ask “why doesn’t EVERYONE use a mortgage broker?”
Today’s mortgage consumers are faced with more lenders, mortgages, features and rates than ever before. On top of that, current mortgages are often highly complicated and specialized. The only way to be confident you’re getting the mortgage that’s right for you is to rely on the services of a mortgage broker.
1. Specialist vs. Generalist. Mortgages aren’t a sideline for brokers. As specialists, we fully understand mortgages, study rate markets, talk to lenders on a daily basis and keep abreast of the latest product developments. Plus, we are seasoned negotiators so we can help make sure you get the best available rate from lenders.
2. More Choices. Mortgage brokers aren’t dedicated to a single lender, so we can offer the full spectrum of mortgages from virtually any lender on the market. No matter what you need, we can access it, explain it and make sure it’s priced right for you.
3. Brokers Make Lenders Compete. We shop your application to a wide range of lenders and get them to compete for your business. When lenders know there are several others in the running, they offer their best rate and features right up front.
4. Unbiased Advice. As independent business people, we do not have allegiance to a particular lender. So our expert advice is in YOUR best interest instead of the lenders’. How comforting is that?
5. Save Time and Energy. Shopping for mortgages can be time consuming and frustrating if you do it yourself. We can shop dozens of lenders in the time it takes you to book a single appointment at your bank. And all that choice helps ensure you’ll save money too!
Whether it’s your first purchase, an investment property, time to renew your mortgage or you require a refinance, a mortgage broker makes sense. My services are free, so call me any time for a consultation at 604.889.6750 so we can explore all your options.